We are starting a Self-Care Goddess Game this week and I would love for you to play if you’re up for it! The basic intention is to honor our Goddess bodies and create an even more beautiful life for a full month! Happy dances to your health and happiness. 🙂
Although there is a great free self-care 101 class that you can watch oftentimes just watching a class isn’t enough. We need to create habits and structures that help us live the life we desire. I call this the embodiment phase. We need to make the information we consume part of who we are and what we do. It can be easy to know a lot of stuff but it’s whole other thing to actually act on what we know. This month is going to be about actually doing it! Yeahhhh! And, if you haven’t watched the class yet, no worries watch it HERE. We are starting this on June 28, 2018 (Full Moon to Full Moon).
Most of us don’t allow ourselves the time and space to truly restore. I am feeling this even more now with a 5 1/2-year-old and a 16-month-old (that is still waking up throughout the night). I am needing this self-care reboot as much as anyone else. I can give so much that sometimes I forget that I have needs and desires too. This is not serving me, my family or community. It’s just not! So, this is why I am so personally committed to self-care because I know how much I need it and how important it is for all of us to flourish. We will only get more awesome with more self-care! YAY for our awesomeness! 🙂
Next up….What is a Goddess Game? Well, I believe all women are Goddesses (beauty, power, love, grace, etc. it’s just who we are!) and I like the word game better than project or guide. The game feels fun to me. 😉 So, if we call it a game then hopefully we will have more fun with it rather than just another thing on our to-do list. 🙂 When we show up and do our best that’s a win, and that sounds like fun to me!
How do we play?
We will start on June 28th and go until July 27th. ? Full Lotus moon to ? full moon.
Here’s are some basic guidelines:
- Watch or listen to the self-care 101 class if you haven’t. Pick your favorite big ideas and the things you want to implement into your life this month.
- Set the intention to honor your Goddess body and create an even more beautiful life! I have it on my whiteboard.
- Print off the workbook and poster. Also, download the meditation and affirmations so you can use those during your chillax time. (Zip Download of ALL??)
* Create an intention — I am going with honoring and celebrating my Goddess body and create an even more beautiful life.
* SuperHero Persona — Create a superhero name. This is a way to playfully tap into your higher self. Mine is Radiant Rejuvenated Goddess.
* Missions — These are habits/things you want to do on a daily basis. These may be new or ones you’ve stopped doing and want to start up again because they make you feel awesome.
* Ritual — This is something that you want to do weekly. It could be a time in nature, a completion party, alone time, or going to a yoga/dance/fitness class, etc.
* Experiment — Things that you’d like to try this month. Playing with putting some of the “big ideas” into practice.
* Goddess Adventure — This is a bigger self-care adventure. It might be going to a workshop, or on a vacation, going to the spa, camping, or just giving yourself permission to do nothing for a day or a week. 😉 Whatever would feel joyful and make your mind and body rejuvenate.
You can see Alexandra’s Self-Care Goddess Game HERE and mine HERE. The goal is to keep it simple and doable. You get to craft what you want to commit to this month. We have shared ours so you have a framework to work with and see how we’re choosing to play. Alexandra is a mother of two and I currently don’t have any children and devote a lot of time to self-care so please don’t be overwhelmed if it seems like a lot. 😉
Essentially, you will have daily, weekly, monthly intentions. The goal is to have it be simple enough that it all fits on one page. We do not want to create more overwhelm. This is about taking time to recharge, do less and enjoy more. And, if you don’t want to do any of the above and you just want to keep it uber simple pick ONE thing you will do this month that will support your radiance!
Alright, so that’s the game! You in!? Additional resources to support you on your self-care journey will be added on a private Facebook group so we can share our journey as well as to keep each other accountable. Whether you decide to do it now or later I wanted you to have all the information so you can play whenever you feel like you need a good reboot. Happy Dances. Let’s rock it!
Oh, and one more thing, if you have a question. Please submit it HERE and Alexandra will answer it in the Momma Goddess podcast!
Sending you light, love and self-care magic,
P.S. Next month we will be doing Food 101 where we will explore feeling empowered around our food and fueling our authentically awesome lives. Then, we will do Play 101. I just wanted to give you a heads up of what Goddess Games are coming up! 🙂
P.P.S If you want to jump ahead and watch that class you can sign up for our monthly membership here: https://www.optimize.me/. $7.99 a month. Epic right!? 🙂